We have released a set of important Saurus CMS security fixes thanks to testing and reporting by Janek Vind (www.waraxe.us). Latest version also increases compatibility with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 10 browsers.
The free update for Community Edition can be downloaded from www.saurus.info/downloads. Users of commercial Enterprise Edition get their update via private link during valid SLA agreement.
Overview of changes can be found from product version history www.saurus.info/version-history.
- Security fixes and better browser compatibility
- Estonian web CMS market overview in March 2013
- New versioning and packages
- Saurus CMS 4.7.0 EE released
- Saurus CMS 4.7.1 CE released
- Saurus CMS 4.7.0 goes open source (5)
- Ongoing code optimizations
- Estonian web CMS market overview (2)
- Hungarian translation (1)
- Saurus CMS 4.6.5 released